Monday, May 2, 2011

Chilling in a compound in Pakistan

Turns out Pakistan may not be the best place to play hide but don't peek with Special Forces troops. While Osama was no doubt well-versed in the art of blending into dirt or worm shit, this time he made the mistake of dying... sure sounds like the game is over for him.

Obama almost decided to give the speech in his silky pajamas.

I don't see why it was so hard with him to come up with a decent disguise. If I were him I would've stocked up on HGH and shaved my head and maybe even gotten a few AK-47 tattoos on my fingers for good measure. But then again that might have been awkward, finding a dead meat-head in a hurt locker.

Proof that Osama's death makes the world a better place:

"And let the highest ranked fly tall o'er the intersection." -Traffic News International

No comments:

Post a Comment