Monday, September 13, 2010

General Nutmeggary

Just procured a QP of Jawzt at-Tiyb (nutmeg for our non-Arabic speakers). Street price: $2 per ounce. So apparently nutmeg is the crack to marijuana's cocaine, albeit with a culinary twist. The analogy isn't perfect but thats about how I'm expecting this all to shake out.

The choice remains: for an ideal journey into the nutmeg cosmos does one ingest the spice, take it orally, smoke or even shoot it? Is it shootable? Maybe not... but my roommate did give me all his old needles before he went to prison for killing a hooker for drug money, so its an option. How about all of the above? This should be interesting, I'm already feeling peculiar as the only thing I've eaten within the past 24 hours is a teaspoon of cinnamon (all at once, try it).

I'm officially nutmgegging, no high yet, but the house smells of pumpkin pie. I'm getting excited, I'm getting scared, I'm getting cotton mouth... I'm getting a helmet. More as the saga progresses...


Celebrity Nutmeggers:

Senator Joseph McCarthy, Wisconsin (R) - Nutmeg-induced paranoia gave way to the Red Scare of the early 1900's and was a crucial element in developing its own -ism, McCarthyism. Shits legit

.


John Cusack, Actor - A bonafide addict, Cusack's vice originated from his time on the set of Being John Malkovich. Nutmeg is the primary reason Cusack fully anticipates the end of the world in 2012.

John Malkovich, Actor - but only when Cusack is Malkovich.





Malcolm X - For real this time, took it in prison when the green grass wouldn't grow back before he became brother Malcolm. The prison guards eventually got wise and banned the substance. Banned in prison, but still, is it legal?

No comments:

Post a Comment